Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program 2020 for International Students
Applications are invited for Fully funded Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) 2020 from International Students to study Master’s degree at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands.
Fully Funded Scholarships presents Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program 2020 for International Students
Details of scholarship
The Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP), named in honor of the former TU/e President, grants scholarships to excellent students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master’s program. The scholarships are awarded to students who in comparison with other applicants, have achieved the highest grades from their previous education at world-renowned universities outside the Netherlands.
Benefits under scholarship
Applicants of Fully funded Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program 2020 will receive the following benefits:
- tuition fee waiver worth €16,000
- contribution to living expenses of €5,000 for each year of the two years of the Master’s program (a total of €10,000 for the 2 year Master’s program)
- first year of the living expenses will be funded by the Holland Scholarship
To be eligible for Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship program, an applicant must:
- all nationalities except the Dutch
- have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU/e Master’s program before February 1 for the following academic year;
- are highly talented, excellent students who have achieved a cumulative GPA above 80% of the scale maximum in their Bachelor’s degree from an internationally acclaimed university
- are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Studiefinanciering”)
- comply with the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable)
- have not been granted a full-cost scholarship by any other scholarship organization
- proficiency in English language
Applicants are required to:
- Submit a complete application to the TU/e Master’s program of your choice
- Only complete applications, including the online application and all application documents, that arrive before February 1 will be eligible to enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and Holland Scholarships (HS)
- If you are admitted to a TU/e Master’s program AND you have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 80% or higher from an internationally renowned university, you will enter the selection procedure for the ALSP and HS scholarships.
- You cannot apply directly to the ALSP or HS scholarships. You must first apply for a TU/e Master’s program
Don’t wait too long to apply. It is recommended that you submit your application before January 1 so that we can contact you if there are any issues with your application. You may then still have time to remedy this before the February 1 deadline.
PhD Scholarship Apply link
Fully Funded Scholarshpis presents Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program 2020 for International Students