The applications are open to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2023. The ARES Belgium Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. It is open to all international applicants from all around the world. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for a Bachelor, Master’s Degree & Training Course. 150 Scholarships as part of the Master’s program, and 70 Grants for Short Training courses. This is a popular Scholarship for international students. Any applicant from any part of the world can apply.
The Scholarship is Funded by the Belgium Government. Almost all academic fields are available to study. There are specified universities under this scholarship. Please note that there is No Application Fee Required. Belgium’s Government Focuses much of its Scholarship Program on international students from developing countries. Study in Belgium and help your country reap the benefits. The Full details about the ARES Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 are available below.
Table of Contents
Details About Belgium Government Scholarships 2023
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Course
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 27th January 2023
As stated, the Belgium Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship which means it will cover all the expenses such as:
- International Airfare Tickets
- Accommodation Covered
- Living allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees
- Registration fees
- Insurance fees
- Advanced Bachelor’s programs for 2023-2024
- Advanced Master’s programs for 2023-2024
- Continuing education programs 2023-2024
- Applicant must be from a developing country.
- If you don’t know about a developing country, then search on google.
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2023 is 27th January 2023. No Late applications will be accepted,
How to Apply (Application Process)
All the applications must be submitted online through the online application portal. The Scholarship covers Full Tuition Fees, Monthly grants, Accommodation Expenses, Airfare Tickets, and Other Expenses. The Link to the online official website is given below.