Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Work
Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan, Applications are invited to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan. All Pakistani students studying in Govt. Institutes are eligible to apply for the scholarship. This is a most prestigious scholarship for students to pursue a bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from well-repudiated institutes in Pakistan. Diya Pakistan offers more than 55,000 awards every year to need-based students.
Table of Contents
More About Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan:
Both Male and Female students can apply for the scholarship in any field of study. All deserving students must have to avail of scholarships to fulfill their dreams.
Detail, Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan:
- Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022 Details: Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible country: Pakistani
- Award country: Pakistan
- Last Date: Open
Read the following information carefully before applying:
- Online Web Application System is only used for students who are enrolled in Graduation Level OR Master Level Programs.
- Ph.D. and MPhil students are also not eligible for Diya Scholarship however, direct MPhil after Graduation are eligible. MPhil after M.A/MSc/MS is not eligible. Applications will not be accepted by students of the School-level and Intermediate level through this Web base system.
- Talented and deserving students at Intermediate Level or School level will apply through their Schools/Institutes. Diya Pakistan is currently giving scholarships in Govt. institutes only. The Institute will contact our office for detailed procedures.
- Students getting scholarships more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organizations are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Students must secure at least 60% marks at all levels.
- For students applying for the first time, fill out the Online Scholarship Application and Upload scan documents (mentioned below).
- It may take 30 to 45 days to review your application with scans and you can check the status of your application, on a weekly basis on web site.
- The status of your application will be updated on the web as Clarify, Incomplete, Complete, Not Accepted, Approved.
- After approval cheque will be despatched to your Institute within 10 to 30 days. After verification, it will be handed over to you OR adjusted in your fee by Institute. You can encash the cheque at any Meezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC Card and providing NIC Copy to the bank.
- The scholarship is paid on a fiscal year basis from 1st July xx to 30 June xx. Students may apply for renewal next year if the course continues.
- Students can NEVER APPLY again in any case, if a case was “Not Accepted” previously or who provided fake/modified/cut paste documents/information. If you have a problem regarding submitting any required document, please explain it.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/PlzefSGW_e8?feature=oembedFully Funded Scholarships for International Students to Work and Study Abroad
List of scanned documents required from New Applicants (First time applying):
Please explain if any of the documents mentioned below, you can’t provide.
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI)
- Self CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Matric Certificate
- Family Registration Certificate form from NADRA
- Intermediate Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (If Applicant is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you are Hafiz Al-Quran, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where the result is declared.
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for the current year.
- Salary Slip (If the guardian is employed)
- Pension document, showing name page and pension amount page. (If the guardian is a pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is a non-salaried person)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available.
If you studied in Private College at Intermediate Level then provide a Fee receipt or Payment Certificate from College about your dues.
How to Apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2022. There is an Online Application Form. Fill it out completely and then upload the required documents in Scanned. Application Link and Official Advertisement link are given below: