The Applications are now open to Apply for EUI Leadership program in Italy. Learning and exchanging new ideas are best done in Italy. International youth would benefit from attending this leadership program.
Fellows participate in workshops, training, skills development sessions, conferences, and other events designed to enhance their professional skills and work. The EUI Leadership Program in Italy is a global network of early and mid-career policy practitioners worldwide. Additionally, they can interact with fellows, policymakers, and academics at the EUI.
About EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
The fellowships last five months (a fixed term during the first or second semester) or ten months (a fixed term from September to June). Candidate preferences can be specified when applying; however, no changes or extensions are possible after candidates have been chosen for a specific start date and period.
School of Transnational Governance (STG) Fellows come to Florence for five months to engage with the school’s community and later present their work to a broader policy audience, to produce at least one publication; to participate in the school’s training program, and to take part in EUI seminars and workshops. Fellows who stay for the whole academic year will work on major international projects with the potential to yield breakthroughs, often collaborating with other organizations to create a multiplier effect.
- Location: Italy
- Host: European Union Institutes
- Program: Fellowship/Leadership program
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25 January 2024
Duration of EUI program:
Between September 2023 and June 2024, the fellowships will last for five to ten months. The following options are available to candidates:
- Five months: September 2024 – January 2025; February 2023 – June 2025
- Ten months: September 2024 – June 2025
Also Check: Einstein Fellowship in Germany 2024
Benefits of the EUI Leadership program:
- Each candidate will receive 2,500 euros per month.
- A monthly allowance of 300 euros for housekeeping.
- Each independent child receives an additional allowance of 200 euros per month.
- Coverage for medical expenses.
- Cost of travel.
Eligibility Criteria of the EUI Leadership Program in Italy:
- Professionals in the early stages of their careers (e.g. in politics, civil service, media, and NGOs), who can demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- Individuals who are genuinely engaged in policy issues, particularly transnational governance.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and present a clear work plan for the fellowship to demonstrate what will be accomplished and how this work will lead to a multiplier effect after the fellowship.
- They should also be curious and engaged.
- A Fellow is a member of the EUI community, participating in peer discussions on topics outside of their expertise.
- Letter of Motivation
- Work Plan
- Educational certificates
- Reference letter
- Work article sample
- Language proficiency certificate
- Potential to Work
- Focus area
- Plan of Work
How to Apply for the EUI Leadership Program in Italy?
There is an online application form.
- Register yourself and then fill out the application form.
- Submit it before the deadline.
- You must Visit the Official Website for more Information.