The Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany is an incredible program for international fellows in Europe, offering 100% fully-funded opportunities for researchers to do research in Germany.
Fellows with postdoctoral and experienced research experience can apply for the Humboldt Research Fellowship Applicants of all nationalities, and research fields are eligible for the Humboldt Research Fellowship.
About Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany
We assist postdoctoral and experienced researchers with their research in Germany. As part of the Humboldt Research Fellowships, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation funds researchers worldwide with above-average qualifications.
During your tenure as a fellow, you will receive individual support from the Humboldt Foundation and our extensive sponsorship portfolio.
- Location: Germany
- HOST: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Program: Fellowship
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 06 to 24 Months Research in Germany
- Deadline: March, July and November 2024
Also Check: EUI Leadership Program in Italy 2024
Benefits of Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany
- There will be an allowance of 2500 EUR per month.
- Participants in necessary conferences, research trips, etc., will receive a lump sum mobility allowance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Expenses associated with travel.
- Language courses.
- Allowance for family members.
- Costs associated with research.
- CV (maximum two pages)
- A research outline (up to five pages)
- A complete list of your publications
- A list of your most significant publications
- Important publications
- Your doctorate certificate, proof that your doctorate was successfully completed, or confirmation that this will happen within six months
- Your German language certificate, if needed
- You will also need the publisher’s acceptance notification and/or an acknowledgement of receipt, along with translations or summaries for any key publications unavailable in German or English.
Eligibility Criteria for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany
- Candidate’s PhD, C.Sc., or equivalent degree must have been completed within the last four years before application.
- In order to be eligible, German nationals must have their habitual place of residence and work abroad for at least five years.
- The candidate’s English language skills must be excellent.
- It is a plus point if you speak German.
- In the 18 months preceding the application deadline, applicants must have lived outside Germany for at least 12 months.
Every March, July, and November, the Selection Committee reviews applications for this program.
How to Apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany?
- The application form should be submitted along with any additional documents before the desired selection date.
- Must visit the official website for complete information; this is a summary of the official post.