Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2021 – Stanford University, USA for International Students Living in Developing Countries to Study Abroad. Full Funded Scholarships
Applications are invited for International and American students for Fully Funded Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2021 Masters and PhD scholarships in any discipline at Stanford University, United States.
Located between San Francisco and San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley, Stanford University is recognized as one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. The University was founded in 1891 by Leland and Jane Stanford to “promote the public welfare by exercising an influence on behalf of humanity and civilization.” More than a century later, Stanford remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing our students for leadership in today’s complex world.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program 2021 cultivates a diverse, multidisciplinary community of emerging leaders from around the world and guides them to collaborate, innovate, and communicate as they prepare to address the complex challenges facing society. Knight-Hennessy Scholars become part of a supportive family of fellow scholars. Through the King Global Leadership Program, scholars will broaden knowledge, develop skills, and strengthen character; this platform provides a collection of community experiences, workshops, meetings with leaders, domestic and global study trips, and personal development opportunities. Knight-Hennessy Scholars also receive funding for graduate study at Stanford University.
Benefits under Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program:
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program candidate will receive:
- a fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- a stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- a travel grant intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may access supplemental funds to support academic enrichment (e.g., conference travel).
To be eligible for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program, an applicant must:
- a citizen of any country
- for graduate study, you must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing
- you are eligible to apply to Knight-Hennessy Scholars if you apply during your final year of study for your first/bachelor’s degree or within five years of earning your first/bachelor’s degree
- You must have graduated in January 2014 through September 2021 to enroll at Stanford in autumn 2021
- meet the requirements of the Stanford graduate program(s) that you wish to pursue
- have excellent proficiency in English language (oral and written); (TOEFL; or, for MBA program only, IELTS)
Applicants must apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program and to your Stanford graduate degree program. Please determine which Stanford graduate program you will apply to pursue as you will be asked for that information in the Knight-Hennessy Scholars application.
Applicants must submit the following materials via the online application by the October 14 deadline
- Background Information
- Test scores, if available and required by departments*
- Recommendation letters
- Short answers and Essay
Submit the following materials after the October 14 deadline, as indicated:
- Video (Link will be available after you submit your application.)
- Due no later than December 9, 2020.