Applications are invited for the Nanyang Technological University Scholarships 2023. The last date to apply for the Nanyang Technological University Scholarships is October 15, 2023. Nearly all topics and specialties are available, including Agriculture, Art, Biology, Engineering, Economics, Science, and Technology.
International applicants wishing to attend Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, may apply for the Nanyang Technological University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Singapore. Students that excel in the classroom, show great leadership potential, and have a successful educational history are given the Nanyang Scholarship 2023.
About Nanyang Technological University
Singapore’s national research university is called Nanyang Technological University (NTU). Having been established in 1981, it is the second-oldest independent university in the nation. Several worldwide indices place NTU among the top-ranked and fastest-growing universities in Asia and the entire world.
Nanyang Technological University Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Degrees Offered: Undergraduate Programs
- Host Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Host Country: Singapore
- Application Last Date: 15 October 2023
- Full compensation for reduced tuition costs.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year (applicable only to scholarship holders who reside at NTU hostels.)
- A $5,000 one-time travel prize for a program overseas.
- A S$1,750 one-time computer allowance.
- The required language is English.
- All nations are eligible for this award for exceptional achievements.
- Excellent potential for and skills as a leader.
- You need to get the university’s approval.
- Do not simultaneously hold any other fellowships, awards, university loans, scholarships, bursaries, or bursaries.
- A cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 is required.
- Academic performance will be each semester.
- You must get a good evaluation.
- As long as the scholarship bearer keeps up a track record of top-notch behavior and academic success, the Nanyang Scholarship will cover the entire program.
- The Highest Degree Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Admission Letter
- English language document
- Passport size photograph
- Online Application
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- A valid passport
The last date to apply for the Nanyang Technological University Scholarships is October 15, 2023.
How To Apply?
If you are looking for more information about Nanyang Technological University Scholarships, the best place to start is the official website, where you can find detailed information about the programs and courses offered, procedures, campus, student life, and much more. Additionally, you can learn about the faculty and staff, research, and community programs that the university offers. The website may also provide access to online resources such as student, and course catalogs. Whether you are a student, a current student, or simply interested in learning more about the university, the official website is excellent to explore. Please click here to visit the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Excellent academic results
Strong leadership qualities
Active participation in activities
Demonstrated financial need
Submit an online application form.
Provide supporting documentation, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
Attend an interview.
The amount of funding provided by a scholarship from NTU varies on the specific scholarship. However, most scholarships provide full or partial tuition coverage, as well as living expenses.
Financial assistance to help you pay for your studies
Recognition for your academic achievements
Networking with other talented students
The opportunity to study at one of the top universities in Asia
Yes, you can apply for more than one scholarship at NTU.