Application are accept for Scholarships at Saitama University in Japan 2023. Deadline For Scholarships at Saitama University is 6th January 2023. The applicants who are already enrolled in undergraduate and graduate degree programmers at Saitama University are eligible to achieve this award. The Award is valued at 60,000 JPY or 100,000 JPY. The Kyoritsu International Foundation is pleased to award scholarships for privately financed students at Saitama University for coursework performed during the academic year 2023–2024.
Why did you decide to join Saitama University? Saitama University is a comprehensive institution that is oriented to the advancement of human resources in to carry out its international role as a seat of knowledge, work to find solutions to the problems that challenge modern society, and give back to the international community. The university also serves as the backbone of civic society, producing knowledge and technology in response to current needs.
Table of Contents
Details About Scholarships at Saitama University in Japan
Institute: Saitama University
Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate and graduates
Award: 100,000 JPY
Subject: Applicants can apply for any undergraduate or graduate subjects offered at Saitama University. .
Benefits for Scholarships at Saitama University in Japan 2023
- The students will be awarded with an amount worth 60,000 JPY or 100,000 JPY.
Eligibility Criteria Scholarships at Saitama University in Japan 2023:
- Candidates should submit application only in Japanese language.
- Candidates should have at least one year of enrolment remaining in the same program from April 2022.
- The applicants should be qualified in graduated or undergraduate programme.
- Applicant should have following scores in English proficiency test:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
- East Timor
Applicants from all these countries are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their application to the office of international affairs at university.
- Candidates should also submit their application through following given email with the subject line
- Request for Kyoritsu application Form/ your Name.
- Candidates should also write their names and students ID in email carefully.
- A candidate should provide all relevant documents.
- All the eligible candidates will be selected for this award.
- Link is given below to apply for this scholarship.
- Passport Copy
- An official Transcript from the applicants home institution
- Application Form in a MS Word format along with one color photo which will be suitable for a student ID card
- An official English test score
The last date to apply for this scholarship 15:00, 6th January 2023.