Description of SAS Software
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis System and statistical analysis system. SAS software is one of the most specialized statistical programs in which the speed and power of information processing is significantly higher than similar statistical software and therefore the best option for specialized statistical work that has complex and extensive data. Not everything is done through the graphical interface of this SAS Software, and some applications require programming.
SAS Software Features
- Perform a variety of high-speed complex statistical data analysis
- Preparation of various linear and nonlinear models
- Using multivariate and discrete methods
- Performing various graphic and graphical analyzes as well as matrix analyzes
- Ability to write reports
- Ability to plan, predict forecasting and help in decision making
- Research in project operations and control
- Database management (extraction, transfer, retrieval, etc.)
- Quality Control
- Review and evaluate information and information management
- Having a complete and practical guide
Required system for SAS Software
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Installation guide of SAS Software
Licenses are located in their sid_files folder and are usually detected during installation; new licenses must be entered manually.
How to give a new license to the program:
Select Start ►Programs ► SAS► Utilities►Renew SAS Software.
Right-click Renew SAS Software and select Run As Administrator. If a User Access Control dialog box appears, click Allow. .
Browse to the SAS installation data (SID) file on your machine
SAS 9.4 M6 (TS1M6)
SAS 9.4 M5 – TS1M5 x86 / x64
SAS 9.4 M3 x86 / x64 (License file only. For those who can’t download the M5 version)
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir