Canada may be one of the most desired objections for International students to apply for scholarship positions to study in Canada , yet sadly concentrating here doesn’t come modest. For those quick to concentrate in Canada yet needing money related help, we’ve gathered together a determination of scholarship positions to study in Canada for international students, given by the Canadian government, singular Canadian colleges, and different associations.
Canadian government scholarship Positions
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships – Canadian government scholarships and fellowships offered to international students. Who are undertaking postgraduate study within the natural and social sciences or health research.
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program – Scholarships for Canadian students enrolled on a master’s degree or PhD at a (CGS-M allocated) university in Canada.
- IDRC Research Awards – Canadian government scholarships for students from developing countries to undertake a master’s or doctoral-level research degree at a recognized Canadian university.
- NSERC Postgraduate scholarships – Various Canadian government scholarships, grants and awards available to outstanding students undertaking study in the natural sciences or engineering at an accredited Canadian university. Funded by the NSERC.
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program – Canadian government scholarships from the Organization of American States (OAS), open to graduate students from any OAS member state (including selected countries in Latin America and the Caribbean islands).
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program – Canadian government scholarships available to doctoral students internationally, to study in Canada at a participating university.
For more data on Canadian government grants and for more outer financing openings, visit the Government of Canada’s Scholarship landing page or contact the Canadian Ministry of Education in your nation of origin.
Non-governmental scholarship positions to study in Canada
- Anne Vallee Ecological Fund – Scholarships for international students undertaking animal research at doctoral level at an accredited Canadian university in Québec or British Columbia.
- Canada Memorial Scholarship – Full scholarships are available for British postgraduate students to study at any accredited Canadian higher education provider, covering tuition, airfares, accommodation and more. The 2019 round is now closed, check back later this year for the 2020 round.
- Surfshark Privacy and Security Scholarship – A $2,000 prize is available to a student currently enrolled in Canada or another study destination as a high school, undergraduate or graduate student. You will need to submit an essay to apply and the scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Trudeau Scholarships and Fellowships – The Trudeau Foundation offers a number of scholarships, fellowships and mentorships to international students at doctoral level undertaking study in Canada at selected institutions.