Young leaders from all around the world can apply for the WPLN leadership program in the USA. In addition to providing an amazing networking opportunity, this program also helps women to become well-educated, well-organized and well-inspired to take on leadership roles in public positions across the United States.
WPLN Leadership Program trains, organizes and encourages women with a center- or right-leaning political orientation to run for public office at all levels and become effective leaders once elected.
Through a network of partnerships with state-based organizations, they identify, engage, and train women across the country. As part of their services, they offer resources and tools designed to help equip women with the knowledge and resources they need and access to a community of women who can support them on their journey.
About WPLN Leadership Program in the USA
Through the WPLN Fellowship program, Fellows will be involved in building the capacity of our network of women-focused governmental organizations, which identify and train women to run for office. WPLN will recruit four Fellows in 2023-2024, who will be matched with each partner organization in one of four states/regions (New England, Georgia, Michigan, and Louisiana).
Mentoring opportunities are available to Fellows, who will also receive training on supporting and scaling nonprofit organizations. The Fellows will assist the WPLN training partners with designing, marketing, data management, and brand building for their training programs.
- Location: USA
- HOST: Women’s Public Leadership Network
- Program: Fellowship
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 08 Months
- Deadline: Applications for the year 2024 will be announced soon.
Also Check: Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2024
Benefits of the WPLN Leadership Program in the USA
- On a monthly basis, participants will receive $1,250 as a stipend.
- There will be an opportunity for in-person training for participants.
- Expenses for travel will all be covered.
- There will be opportunities to meet with women leaders.
Eligibility Criteria for WPLN Leadership Program in the USA
- The program is open to applicants from all over the world.
- Students must be enrolled in a graduate program.
- To apply, applicants should have a passion for developing their skills and knowledge in non-profit organization management.
- Women in the public sector should be encouraged to take on more leadership roles.
- Ability to set up a prospectus highlighting women’s status in the public sector.
- Assist in developing and implementing an innovative state-based program to reach more women.
- Ability to write at least one blog post each semester.
- Helped implement the fundraising luncheon on behalf of the state partner organization.
- Possess the ability to design marketing materials for the organization.
How to apply for WPLN Leadership Program in the USA?
Please take time to fill out the online application form and answer all the questions before submitting it. The link is given below.