The applications are invited to apply for the Women Deliver Conference. There will be unprecedented accessibility, diversity, and participation at the WDC2023.
WD2023, with the cooperation of WD2023 partners, is committed to ensuring that people from all backgrounds and ages are able to attend.
About Women Deliver Conference
Individuals who would otherwise be unable to afford the cost of attending WD2023 can apply for their scholarship program, which offers assistance both in-person and online.
English, French, and Spanish applications will be accepted for on-site and virtual scholarships through 1 October 2022. The application period for on-site sessions and virtual sessions will run through 1 October 2022, and applications will be accepted in English, French, and Spanish.
- Location: Rwanda
- Program: Conference
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 17th July to 20th July 2024
- Deadline: 1st October 2023
Also Check: TED Conference 2023 Vancouver, Canada
The following benefits will be available to applicants applying for an In-Person conference:
- Fees associated with registration.
- Accommodation in a hotel
- Airline tickets in economy class.
- The cost of a visa and other related expenses.
- Ground transportation and daily meals are included in the per diem.
- Insurance for health care.
There will be several benefits available to applicants who apply for a Virtual conference:
- Fees associated with registration
- Age is not a restriction.
- Background restrictions are not in place.
- The program is open to applicants from developing and middle-income countries.
- The program is open to applicants from countries that promote gender equality and non-discrimination.
You may apply for Monash Graduates Scholarship in Australia for the year 2023.
How to apply for the Women Deliver Conference?
There is an online application form and the link is given below.
Must visit the official website for complete information, as this is a summary of the official post.