The applications are now invited to apply for the Young African Leaders Programme in Italy. A tailor-made fellowship and training program supported by the European Commission, the Young African Leaders Programme aims to support the implementation of Africa Agenda 2063 and the Africa-EU Partnership. Italy is an amazing spot for leaders, so do not miss this opportunity.
Furthermore, the Programme aims to create new networks, connecting a strong group of leaders dedicated to driving change in their own countries and throughout Africa, as well as addressing gender disparities and fostering inclusive leadership.
About the Young African Leaders Programme in Italy
Young African Leaders Program offers policy experts (from all regions) the opportunity to further develop their professional skills and leadership capabilities among international experts.
Participants will participate in workshops, training sessions, conferences, and study trips to Europe in Florence’s European University Institute (EUI) dynamic academic environment. In addition to the interactions with fellows, policymakers, and the academic community at EUI, the experience will be truly memorable.
- Location: Italy
- HOST: European University Institute
- Program: Fellowship
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 07 April 2023
1st Sept 2023 to 30 November 2023
Also Check: Microsoft Research Fellowship 2024
Benefits of the Young African Leaders Programme in Italy
- During your internship, you will receive a monthly stipend of €2,500.
- Fellows whose partners live with fellows in Florence will receive a family allowance of €300.
- If the fellow has a dependent on him or her, he or she will be paid a child allowance of €200.
- Fellows will not be subject to EUI taxes.
- You will be covered by adequate medical insurance.
- For example, first-class rail tickets or economy-class airfare can be covered up to € 1200.
Eligibility Criteria of the Young African Leaders Programme
- A national of Africa and a resident of Africa is required.
- Age must not exceed 35 years old.
- Professionals must be in the middle of their careers.
- The program is open to both male and female students.
How to apply for the Young African Leaders Programme in Italy?
- There is an online application form; apply soon as possible; the link is mentioned below.
- Must visit the official website for complete information