Through the Westerwelle Young Founders Program in Germany, young entrepreneurs are meant to be empowered by providing them equal opportunities. Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply.
An outstanding young entrepreneur from an emerging market can participate in Young Founders’ 6-month fellowship program. Global leaders unite in pursuit of entrepreneurship greatness, bringing their experiences from all over the globe.
About Young Founders Program in Germany
A six-month fellowship for 50 leaders working to lift emerging and developing markets towards a more sustainable future is the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme (YFP).
You will receive personal coaching from a successful entrepreneur or investor who will become your sparring partner.
2. Peer-to-peer learning
The exchange of knowledge and support between the cohort’s successful young founders.
3. Sessions with experts
High-class experts will speak about relevant topics in-depth.
4. Program for Buddies
By connecting with alumni, you can access new business opportunities.
Conference in Berlin
Experience the Berlin Startup Ecosystem through a one-week conference with other founders funded by the program.
Entrepreneurs with a sustainable and impactful business model are encouraged to apply for the fully funded international fellowship. Leaders from around the world will be selected to promote the development of emerging markets.
In addition to its many well-known partners, the Foundation includes Google, Liquid Telecom, United International Hotspot, Oracle, Flat 6 Labs Tunis, etc. During the five-day program, the ten best participants will be provided with a chance to attend a fully funded conference in Berlin and contact the world’s most successful business leaders.
Also Check: TED Conference 2023 Vancouver, Canada
- Location: Germany
- Host Organization: Westerwelle Young Founders
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 05 Days Conference in Germany and 06 Months Remote
- Deadline: 15 February 2023
Eligibility Criteria of the Young Founders Program in Germany
- An entrepreneur must have set up a for-profit company within the past five years. The focus of the company must be developing or emerging markets.
- A company must have a business model that generates ideal revenue or has secured its first round of external funding.
- To be impactful, the business must enhance the quality of the market.
- English proficiency is required of the participants.
- The participants must be available for conference and event attendance for six months during this fellowship.
Why Should I Apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany?
- During the last week of September, participants will participate in a two-day Kick-off conference.
- They will receive six months of comprehensive support, including mentoring, a buddy, monthly workshops, and networking opportunities.
- A five-day conference in Germany is slated for the top ten participants.
How to Apply for the Young Founders Program in Germany?
- Candidates must apply online to be considered for the program.
- Applicants are required to provide their income and funding information.
- LinkedIn profiles and/or CVs are required.
- For further assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Application Deadline: 15th February 2024 at 23:59 CEST
- Interviews with shortlisted candidates: 16-25 February 2024
- Notification of all applicants: 1st March 2024
- Kick-Off Conference: 03 March – 06 March 2024
- Remote Program: March-August 2024
- Berlin Conference: May 2024
For complete information, please visit Official Website.
Do you want to study in Germany? have a look at Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2023