Applications are invited for the Corban University Scholarships 2023. The last date To Apply for the Corban University Scholarships is December 1, 2023. Students who wish to continue their undergraduate studies may submit an application. A full scholarship will be given for the academic year 2023–2024.
In order to reward your financial commitment to school, Corban University generously offers scholarships to international students. Scholarships for undergraduate study at Corban University cover 50% of tuition, or $18,044. International students must be scholarship recipients. All scholarship applicants are taken into account, regardless of country.
Building a global network of future leaders who are dedicated to enhancing the lives of others is the aim of this program. There are more than 50 available courses and programs.
The 12th-ranked Western Regional College is Corban University, a privately owned Christian university in Salem, Oregon. The institution works to promote a dynamic learning environment in order to create an enduring biblical worldview.
Corban University is a distinguished institution with dedicated staff, students, and a growing community that promotes creativity, spirituality, and faith via worship, artistic expression, and extracurricular activities that show God’s character. Do you want to attend Corban University to study?
Corban University Scholarships Details
- Country: United States
- University or Organization: Corban University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $18,044
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: December 1
TUITION & AID
- Tuition: $36,088
- Student Fees: $1,050
- Student Health Center Fee: $70
- Room (with lowest-priced housing option): $6,234*
- Board (with largest meal plan): $5,252*
- Costs may vary depending on housing and meal plan selections.
International Student Scholarships
We are committed to helping you make the most of your investment in a Corban education and are happy to provide a large scholarship to those who are studying abroad. Our International Student Scholarship, which covers 50% of tuition, is available to all incoming international students.
$18,044 for the 2023-2024 academic year
(50% of tuition)
Automatically awarded to eligible new international students.
- It may not be combined with any other Corban scholarships or grants, including athletic scholarships.
- Students must live on Corban’s campus.
- Annually renewable, up to four years
In addition to tuition, room, and board, there are some additional expenses you will want to plan for while you attend Corban. Please note that these are sample costs. Actual costs may vary.
- Airfare: $1,200 – 2,000 USD
- Health Insurance: $1,600 – $3,000 USD
A number of factors can influence this cost, including age, and the cost may increase annually. Students over 19 can expect higher costs.
- Living Expenses: $5,000 USD
Textbooks, toiletries, dining out, off-campus activities, and other general living expenses.
- Best Regional Colleges—West
- Corban is ranked among the Top 15 Best Colleges in the West 2021 by U.S. News & World Report.
- What will they learn?
- Corban has been given the highest grade among Oregon colleges by What Will They Learn, in recognition of our commitment to graduating well-rounded students who are prepared to make a difference in their careers. What Will They Learn evaluates schools in seven key areas of knowledge?
- NAIA Scholar-Athletes
- For the 2020–2021 collegiate sports season, Corban had 78 NAIA Scholar-Athletes and 11 Scholar-Teams recognized for their academic success.
- Safest Campus in Oregon
- Safe at Last has ranked Corban as the safest college campus in Oregon and one of the Top 10 Safest Colleges in America.
- Military Friendly®
- Corban is designated as a Military Friendly® school. This designation is based on a variety of factors, including strong student retention and graduation rates, job placement, low student loan default rates, and Corban’s participation in the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program.
- Best Dorms
- Niche.com has ranked Corban as #2 for Best Dorms in Oregon 2022 based on amenities, safety, and value.
The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) has granted Corban University accreditation.
The graduate counseling program at Corban is approved by the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists (OBLPCT) and is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- Elementary (Multiple Subjects) with ESOL Endorsement
- Secondary Biology
- Secondary Health
- Secondary Language Arts
- Secondary Math
- Music Education
- Physical Education
- Physical Education and Health
- Secondary Social Studies
- Elementary (Multiple Subjects)
- Secondary (Single Subjects)
- 70 on the TOEFL IBT
- 520 on the TOEFL PBT
- 6.0 on the IELTS
- 110 – Duolingo
Performing Arts Fall Show Case Concert
- October 20, 2023 | 7:30 p.m.
- Featuring Corban University’s choirs, band, and orchestra
November 9, 2023, 10:30 a.m.
November 19, 2023, 2:00 p.m. Evening Performances:
November 10, 11, 17, & 18, 2023 | 7:30 p.m.
Christmas AT Corban
- December 9, 2023, 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Christmas Tree Lighting at 5:00 p.m.
Corban University’s Music Department presents music for Christmas, featuring each of Corban’s instrumental and choral ensembles.
- February 9, 2024 | 7:30 p.m.
- February 10, 2024 | 2:00 p.m.
Join Corban’s music ensembles for our annual hymn sing.
- Matinee Performances:
- March 7, 2024, 10:30 a.m.
- March 17, 2024, 2:00 p.m. Evening Performances:
- March 8, 9, 15, & 16, 2024 | 7:30 p.m.
Spring Showcase Concert
April 26, 2024, 7:30 p.m. Featuring Corban University’s choirs, band, and orchestra.
FIinancial Aid Processes
When it comes to college, the advertised tuition and fees, or “sticker price,” is not what most students pay. Financial aid options, including scholarships, grants, and student loans, will help cover the cost of your college education.
- Scholarships: Financial aid awarded to students based on merit, skill, or affiliations.
- Grants: Funds gifted to students based on financial need.
- Student Loans: Money borrowed for education and paid back after school, with interest.
Submit the FASFA
FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You will submit this form every year to help determine how much need-based financial aid, including scholarships and grants, you can be awarded. Submit your FAFSA so you can:
- Get federal, state, and Corban grants.
- Qualify for federal student loans.
Scholarships And Grants
Free money is given to students as scholarships and grants in order to pay for their education. Many people and organizations wish to give financial gifts to students who need them based on a variety of different things, such as their extracurricular activities, majors, or even ethnicity.
Based on GPA, every new Corban student is given an automatic academic prize worth $9,000 or more. We also provide scholarships for music, campus visits, athletics, and other activities. Corban provides grants and scholarships totaling more than $15.4 million annually.
Get An On-Campus Job
On-campus jobs can help you pay for school and build your experience in the job force. Campus jobs are open to anyone and are a great option for students to work around their class schedules. Check out student job opportunities at Corban.
Qualify For Student Lonas
Student Loans are money that you borrow to pay for school and then pay back after school, with interest. Your FAFSA is your application for federal student loans. Once you find out how much you qualify for, you will be able to log in to your financial aid account and accept however much in loans you need.
- Subsidized Loans: These loans do not accrue any interest for as long as you are at least a half-time student.
- Unsubsidized Loans: These loans accrue interest while you are in school.
- Direct/Parent PLUS Loans: Loans taken out by parents/guardians on behalf of their students. These loans tend to have higher interest but are an option for individuals who need additional aid.
Eligible Countries: Worldwide candidates from all countries are eligible to apply.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: The Corban undergraduate Program offers the following courses or subjects:
The last date To Apply for the Corban University Scholarships is December 1, 2023.
How To Apply?
The best place to start if you want to learn more about Corban University Scholarships is the official website. You can discover comprehensive information there about the offered programs and courses, entrance requirements and procedures, campus services, student life, and much more. Additionally, you can learn more about the university’s staff, professors, research, and outreach initiatives. The website may also provide users with access to online resources such as study timetables and course student handbooks. Whether you are a prospective student, a current student, or just curious to learn more about the university, the official website is a great resource to check out. Click here to view the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tuition at Corban University is $36,088 for full-time (12-18 credits) traditional undergraduate students in the 2023-24 school year. With room, board, activities, and required fees combined, the total cost of attendance is $48,694 before financial aid. But don’t get stuck on the sticker price!
It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 950 (fall 2020), its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 200 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Corban University’s ranking in the 2022-2023 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities West, #83.
The total enrollment at Corban University in 2021, both undergraduate and graduate, is 2,164 students. The full-time enrollment at Corban University is 1,508 and the part-time enrollment is 656.
Corban is a private Christian university in Salem, Oregon, USA, offering more than 50 undergraduate and graduate programs of study, both on campus and online.
Corban University offers a variety of scholarships, including academic, athletic, talent-based, and need-based scholarships. Specific details can be found on their website.
To apply for scholarships at Corban University, you typically need to complete the university’s general application for admission. Some scholarships may require additional application materials.
The last date To Apply for the Corban University Scholarships is December 1, 2023.
Academic scholarships at Corban University often consider factors like GPA, standardized test scores, and class rank. Specific requirements can be found on their website.